Manager of IT Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Manager of IT Operations

Manager of IT Operations Interview Questions

Manager of it operations interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

why google

2 Answers

money

what is security chech

Tell me about a time when you had to fire an employee for poor performance. How would you handle an employee who was tasked with a critical project, and not making significant progress? Have you ever promoted an employee, only to find out they were not right for the new position? What did you do? How much time do you think you need to assess the department before recommending changes? What are your top three priorities coming into the department, and how long would you expect to take to meet them?

1 Answer

Did you play any sports in High School? Were you any good? What is your dream car, and why? What do you like about living in this area? Tell me about your hobbies and interests, outside of work. Do you consider yourself a compassionate person?

1 Answer

Tell me how you would set up a shared folder. Explain the difference between folder permissions and share permissions. How would you troubleshoot a problem with an Executive's email if no one else was available? Can you configure a router? Can you configure a firewall? Have you worked with MPLS?

1 Answer

Scaling infrastructure with unknown large quantities of information?

1 Answer

Would I be able to travel occasionally

1 Answer

"Tell me what you did today at work"

1 Answer

Why didn't I stay in the Army...

1 Answer

How long does it take for an analyst to get up to speed.

1 Answer

Do you have any questions?

110 of 29 Interview Questions