Manager Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Manager Operations Interview Questions

2,604

Manager operations interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you want to help others?

1 Answer

Tell us about a situation where you were opposed on an idea or process by your direct superviosor how did you handle the situation and what would you have done differently.

1 Answer

Tell me how you would set up a shared folder. Explain the difference between folder permissions and share permissions. How would you troubleshoot a problem with an Executive's email if no one else was available? Can you configure a router? Can you configure a firewall? Have you worked with MPLS?

1 Answer

Did you play any sports in High School? Were you any good? What is your dream car, and why? What do you like about living in this area? Tell me about your hobbies and interests, outside of work. Do you consider yourself a compassionate person?

1 Answer

If there's one person in Hollywood that you would be star struck to meet, who would it be?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you had to fire an employee for poor performance. How would you handle an employee who was tasked with a critical project, and not making significant progress? Have you ever promoted an employee, only to find out they were not right for the new position? What did you do? How much time do you think you need to assess the department before recommending changes? What are your top three priorities coming into the department, and how long would you expect to take to meet them?

1 Answer

mostly about my previous experience.

1 Answer

What would your previous manager say is your biggest weakness

Standard and Typical