Manager Product Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Manager Product Development

Manager Product Development Interview Questions

Manager product development interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Think of the worst boss you ever had. (pause while I thought about it and planned what I would say about her...) (then, surprise follow-up!) What would s/he say about you?

1 Answer

I said that she would speak very highly of me. She wasn't the worst boss because she was a horrible person or because of any conflict between us - she just never should have been a manager. I did a great job for her and she appreciated and acknowledged it.

What is your biggest weakness?

1 Answer

Most questions were personality based such as "How did you handle a difficult personality in the team you manage?" and "How often do you interact with customers and how do you prepare for customer meetings?"

1 Answer

None really, but be prepared to answer the following: 1. Why do you want to work for F5? **This question WILL be asked** 2. What are your strengths/weaknesses? 3. Give me an overview of your last job. 4. Answer questions specific to your resume 5. Scale of 1-10, how familiar are you with system tools - Microsoft office, Agile or SQL? 6. Why did you leave the last company? 7. Explain any time gaps in resume 8. What are some of your leadership experiences? 9. Describe an accomplishment you are most proud of. 10. Do you have any questions - AND OF COURSE YOU DO. ;)

1 Answer

Explain the position that I had in the past that most closely resembled this one

1 Answer

they asked a lot of questions to determine fit, like favorite tv shows.

1 Answer

They directly asked about current salary and expectations

1 Answer

Why do you want to work here? Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years? Tell me about a time when you disagreed with your boss. What do you think are the essential qualities of an effective leader? Tell me about a time you helped to advance another person's career.

1 Answer

Was I familiar with a design software called 2020 design?

Overall, they didn't really ask very difficult interview questions. The one question which they seemed intent on was "What characteristics make for a great boss or supervisor?".

110 of 84 Interview Questions