Managerial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Managerial Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Managerial Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Paraphrasing: Describe a situation where you observed things going off the rails on a project and you chose not to take action. What happened, and why did you make that choice?

1 Answer

(I won't give my answer here out of respect for the people involved.)

The SAP contractors were most interested in knowing what is my opinion about their in-memory analysis product SAP HANA. There were no questions to assess my managerial capabilities rather the two junior people with Indian origin only focused on technical items such as the Business Objects software version I used, how long before.

1 Answer

Have you fired anyone, and what is the most borderline case?

1 Answer

Are you a leader or a follower?

1 Answer

If you had a requirement to do xx how long would it take you? (I felt this was very open ended, and asked for more specifics which she would not provide).

1 Answer

I was told that everyone already owned their projects, which left me managing people, but not managing particular projects. I was asked how I would allow others to hold onto their duties with their individual projects. I was asked by the same people who didn't want to give up any of their power, and it was easy to see that they didn't want any change, but also that the position would not offer much growth and ownership to whomever took it.

16 of 6 Interview Questions