Managing Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Managing Associate Interview Questions

2,272

Managing associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

It's all situational. Questions are fine. They are all about how you do on the amazing Wonderlic test. it's a 50 questions test and you have 12 minutes to finish. They tell you the test has a small impact on your total review. But it's almost a deal breaker. They also give you a Hogan personality assessment test. Answer politically and do not give the honest answer. Tell them what they want to here and realize it's about the test not the actual interview questions. They need to focus on what is value added.

Tell me about yourself.

1 Answer

in the interview only the standard questions were asked

1 Answer

They stated to me that my resume looked great. Didn't actually ask me anything.

1 Answer

Explain to me a time when a project didn't go as planned and how you handled it.

1 Answer

What is your experience delivering data-driven insights?

2 Answers

Google is thinking of creating an all internet car, brainstorm some interesting use cases!

2 Answers

It's my first time to be asked "logical" questions during an interview, and I thought they just wanted to know my logic to figure out problems, but actually they just need you to give them a NUMBER! It makes me feel a little ridiculous... 1, In a specific city of the U.S., tell me how much it would totally cost if letting you hire a person to clean all the windows of the houses in the whole city. 2, Tell me how many hours all the college students in the U.S. spend on their studies in a single semester.

1 Answer

One of your vendors typically sells you a widget for $100, but is offering a discount of $80/widget when you buy 500 all at once. Would you accept the deal and what would be the process behind your decision?

1 Answer

Projects that I have worked on in the past? Budget range? Cost Savings?

5160 of 2,272 Interview Questions