Managing consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Managing consultant Interview Questions

managing consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

There were not any interview questions I would consider difficult. They will ask you how much business and clients you can bring in right away, so you need to be honest here. They will also ask you if you can bring any of your friends over.

1 Answer

Just tell them that you have contact in many companies, but you cannot guarantee and future business. When it comes to recruiting for them, I just told them that my close friends always watch how I do and how much I'm satisfied with the new position, before they consider jumping ship.

How would I plan to measure inventory turns and negotiate cost savings on purchases?

1 Answer

What are your strategies for closing a deal with a client?

1 Answer

How would I tackle a specific situation in a certain department?

3 Answers

An eight gallon container is full and both a three gallon container and a five gallon container are empty. Without using any other containers, divide the water into two equal amounts.

2 Answers

how do i hear about the company

3 Answers

What are the first three things you would do on your first day working here?

2 Answers

"I am used to consultants just sitting in leadership meetings with clients and not saying anything. If you were in a client meeting, would you just sit there and not say anything?"

2 Answers

Tell me about your background in financial services. What knowledge and skills have you developed based on your experience in the industry?

2 Answers

Interviewers will try and understand your approach to leadership and interpersonal style to ensure cultural fit. They frequently go to "tell me about a manager you worked for that you did not think was effective and how you handled that situation" or something similar.

110 of 610 Interview Questions