Managing director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Managing director Interview Questions

"When hiring a managing director, a company will look for someone with the industry knowledge, leadership skills, worth ethic, and ambition to grow the business through implementing new company policies and working closely with its board of directors. In an interview for this position, you will likely be tested on your knowledge of the markets the company operates in, PR skills, and communication and leadership skills."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

There were not any interview questions I would consider difficult. They will ask you how much business and clients you can bring in right away, so you need to be honest here. They will also ask you if you can bring any of your friends over.

1 Answer

Just tell them that you have contact in many companies, but you cannot guarantee and future business. When it comes to recruiting for them, I just told them that my close friends always watch how I do and how much I'm satisfied with the new position, before they consider jumping ship.

What are your strategies for closing a deal with a client?

1 Answer

"Is there anything that would come up in your background check, such as payments being made to the government with a balance that's over $10,000?"

4 Answers

How would I tackle a specific situation in a certain department?

3 Answers

Interviewers will try and understand your approach to leadership and interpersonal style to ensure cultural fit. They frequently go to "tell me about a manager you worked for that you did not think was effective and how you handled that situation" or something similar.

1 Answer

What plan did I have in mind if I had the job. No one had ever asked me that before.

1 Answer

What are some of the upcoming new business opportunities that A/V should be looking at?

Prior Experience

1 Answer

What do you bring to the table?

1 Answer

How many patients I usually see per day at my current or former practice.

110 of 228 Interview Questions