Managing Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Managing Director Interview Questions

"When hiring a managing director, a company will look for someone with the industry knowledge, leadership skills, worth ethic, and ambition to grow the business through implementing new company policies and working closely with its board of directors. In an interview for this position, you will likely be tested on your knowledge of the markets the company operates in, PR skills, and communication and leadership skills."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are your strategies for closing a deal with a client?

1 Answer

Focus on the value proposition and make a good business case for our services as compared to other options.

There were not any interview questions I would consider difficult. They will ask you how much business and clients you can bring in right away, so you need to be honest here. They will also ask you if you can bring any of your friends over.

1 Answer

What's the most creative or proud example you have of an exceptional insight you got from analytics work?

1 Answer

How would I tackle a specific situation in a certain department?

3 Answers

Where I thought I could improve?

1 Answer

What were the top two biggest challenges I resolved successfully?

1 Answer

Using a language of your preference, parse a log file for a key phrase occurring withing a certain date range and redirect the output to a separate file.

2 Answers

They asked me why I had applied for the job.

1 Answer

Interviewer never asked much about my background. Was only focused on being able to check off every box and stopped interview when I didn't give him the answer he wanted about how I would handle service delivery.

1 Answer

As a supervisor, tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult employee relation issue? I was also asked to describe my interview style.

110 of 283 Interview Questions