Managing Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Managing Director Interview Questions

"When hiring a managing director, a company will look for someone with the industry knowledge, leadership skills, worth ethic, and ambition to grow the business through implementing new company policies and working closely with its board of directors. In an interview for this position, you will likely be tested on your knowledge of the markets the company operates in, PR skills, and communication and leadership skills."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Interviewers will try and understand your approach to leadership and interpersonal style to ensure cultural fit. They frequently go to "tell me about a manager you worked for that you did not think was effective and how you handled that situation" or something similar.

1 Answer

What is your 90 day plan to start driving immediate revenue to the company?

1 Answer

The interviewing manamgers were concerned with my abilty to work the the top of the company's personsennel and transtition to an undisciplined, under performing, group operationg in Floria.

1 Answer

Was interviewed on site by a contract consultant, and he asked about gaps in my resume as a consultant.

1 Answer

The HR rep asked alot of the "tell me about a time that you failed to accomplish something and what you learned from it" sorts of questions.

1 Answer

Your resume shows impressive volume of productivy. Tell me why the quality of that productivy was also impressive?

1 Answer

Do you have UX experience (read: asking the candidate who is an Account Manager now IA)?

1 Answer

What position are you interviewing for?

2 Answers

Using a language of your preference, parse a log file for a key phrase occurring withing a certain date range and redirect the output to a separate file.

1 Answer

What do you do to lead this organization?

2130 of 226 Interview Questions