Managing Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Managing Director Interview Questions

"When hiring a managing director, a company will look for someone with the industry knowledge, leadership skills, worth ethic, and ambition to grow the business through implementing new company policies and working closely with its board of directors. In an interview for this position, you will likely be tested on your knowledge of the markets the company operates in, PR skills, and communication and leadership skills."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Interviewer never asked much about my background. Was only focused on being able to check off every box and stopped interview when I didn't give him the answer he wanted about how I would handle service delivery.

1 Answer

Tell us all of your past and give us every reference including all those who did not like you

1 Answer

What was your reason for leaving your last position?

1 Answer

Asked an advanced algorithm question, how to write a function to copy all the nodes in a graph. Had to do this on the coderpad.io, always clunky at best.

1 Answer

Describe a situation where you had to deal with a difficult employee.

1 Answer

How many per day you do?

1 Answer

Where I thought I could improve?

1 Answer

As a supervisor, tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult employee relation issue? I was also asked to describe my interview style.

1 Answer

My vision for the new studio and client targets.

1 Answer

Would you be willing to relocate to New York if we paid for the move and provided an apartment for the duration of your employment?

3140 of 213 Interview Questions