Managing partner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Managing partner Interview Questions

managing partner interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Can you write a fake review praising the company?

2 Answers

No. When you write fake reviews, don't write them all on the same day. Don't write them like advertisements. Make them actually sound genuine. But, to do that they would need to truthful, which is what got you writing fake reviews in the first place.

Yes - you didn't look to hire that position. That wasn't the point. Did you not read the post? The post was calling out the fact that the recent positive reviews are all blatantly fake. Company receives three positive reviews all on the same day. All the review also read like advertisements: 1. "A good place to start your investment banking career" 2. "Great opportunity for juniors looking for more responsibility beyond analyst work" 3. Cons : "Nothing that I can think of" 4. Advice to Management: "Bring more junior people on board maybe..." (Interns do not write like that) Three positive reviews written on March 28 / 29, 2019. Fourth positive review written on April 2, 2019. Clearly these are all fabricated reviews. Really pathetic. Last closed deal in Dec 2017? Most recent before that was Dec 2016. So in 2.5 years closed 2 deals? Clearly a rocketing success. GLASSDOOR: Don't let this "banker" lure any more interns with fake reviews promises of deal flow when this firm has only closed two deals in 2.5 years and has to post fake reviews to balance out against the many negative reviews. Glad I didn't ever work there.

How do you deal with conflict?

1 Answer

How do you behave in fast-paced, stressful environments?

1 Answer

How do you manage a fast-paced and stressful environment?

1 Answer

What is more important in our Restaurant Customers or guests and why?

What is your experience

1 Answer

What is your leadership style?

1 Answer

What is your leadership style?

1 Answer

The only question asked would I be interested in the position and how much was my salary

1 Answer

Why are you looking for a change?

110 of 31 Interview Questions