Analyst Interview Questions in Manchester, England | Glassdoor

Analyst Interview Questions in Manchester, England

"Analysts work in a variety of fields to break down complex problems and find solutions. When interviewing candidates, employers are looking for applicants who have strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as an in-depth knowledge of the field. For more information on the specific questions you'll be asked, try researching a particular role such as business analyst, financial analyst, programming analyst, or data analyst."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is success? Some IT knowledge required for the technical test- what does http stand for; how many bits are in a byte etc.

3 Answers

Hi Mate, I would be grateful if you can email me some more details as i am planning to apply for FDM. my email is bhikopatodi at gmail com thanks

Hi there. Hope you're well. I understand that there were 3 5-minute interviews. Can you please tell me what kinds of questions they asked in the business/behavioural interview? Would be much appreciated! Kind regards.

Hi there, Appreciate your tips on here, hope you are well. Are there any tough questions on the phone interview?

I did not expect the interviewer (who is now my team leader) to spend so much of the interview talking about hobbies and interests.

1 Answer

tell me about your present role

1 Answer

What would you do if you realised you had made a significant mistake?

1 Answer

what are you passionate about from the Managing Director at interview 4: concerned I would not fit the company culture

1 Answer

You have a linear regressions analysis and you have to prove something

The work is quite monotonous, how would you stay focused

How do you manage stakeholder engagement. How do you document requirement.

110 of 133 Interview Questions