Director Interview Questions in Manchester, UK | Glassdoor

Director Interview Questions in Manchester, UK

"When applying for a position as a director, be prepared to have your leadership skills and judgement tested by many case studies. These scenarios help employers understand what kind of leader you will be for a team or department at their company, so confidence, quick thinking, and examples of how you have fixed similar problems in the past will be highly advantageous towards receiving an offer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you develop teams?

1 Answer

I use the framework of situational leadership. And then took the through how you identify an individual skill level and apply the correct leadership style.

Thomas International tests and AVA assessment

General questions relating to my past experience, management of projects and fellow engineers. Further questions with regards to finance and project management.

(Aggressively) "Do you know ******** then?!!!" (When I asked about a previous incumbent in the role, having research the history of the role on LinkedIn).

1 Answer

"How much would we need to pay you?"

1 Answer

How would I manage the relationship between the executive team and the Board.

"Tell is about the KPI's you worked to in May 2008?" (Interview was in August 2018!)

1 Answer

Describe how to successfully implement a matrix organization and what challenges to you foresee and what are the opportunities for improvement. Describe how you would position the product, value proposition, and whom with. Describe your business plan for the next 5 years with deliverables. Please explain how you would maximize resources to achieve the business plan.

How would friends describe your leadership style?

110 of 18 Interview Questions