Financial Representative Interview Questions in Manchester, NH | Glassdoor

Financial Representative Interview Questions in Manchester, NH

Financial representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about yourself. Why fidelity investments? Why finance? Tell me about a time you gave excellent customer service? Tell me about a time you had to reach goals/metrics? Tell me about a time of poor customer service and what you did to change it? Tell me about a time you worked with a group/team. Tell me about a course in school that you took and didn't care for and why. What does customer service mean to you?

1 Answer

Its important to know about numbers that make the world go round. Being able to help a customer worry less about their financial goals and their future makes going to work worth it. The company cares a lot about their customers and employees immensely. The extensively train you and managers are always there to help you along the way.

What was some negative criticism you received and how did you react?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time dealing with a difficult customer.

1 Answer

Describe to us using no visual aids how to tie a shoelace

What are your goals?

Why Fidelity?

1 Answer

If you could change something about yourself what would it be and why? Name a time you provided excellent customer service and why? If a customer named three things for you to do, what would you do first?

1 Answer

Do you believe that you have a strong enough network to constantly be able to generate your own leads?

1 Answer

Tell us about your resume

1 Answer

what sets you apart from other candidates?