Graduate Interview Questions in Manchester, UK | Glassdoor

Graduate Interview Questions in Manchester, UK

Graduate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

what are your reasons for a dramatic career change from Media to IT Training?

2 Answers

I fell out of love with working in film & TV because of the inconsistency of work and pay and most importantly the lack of career prospects. As opposed to IT Training which provides excellent career prospects and is well paid.

Thank you for your positive feedback. It's great to have you on board and we look forward to you having a long and successful career with us!

Standard competency-based questions, the team were really keen for you to demonstrate your strengths and achievements!

1 Answer

WHY I WANT A CAREER IN SALES? This is an area we cannot answer for you. These have to be reasons which you really believe in. I would choose three key points on why you want a career in sales. For each point you should then structure them like this: * Highlight Why * Add a personal experience/desire * State why this is relevant in sales The day is designed to be fun and challenging. You will participate in: Series of group dynamic exercises Individual presentation

Inspirational person (alive)?

1 Answer

What do I do in my spare time?

1 Answer

Name a time when you have been creative to solve a problem.

What motivates you?

1 Answer

The most difficult questions for me were the ones related with my views on social and economic justice issues. They really care about bringing people in that question the status quo and have their own opinions on different topics even if these topics can be controversial.

1 Answer

Tell us about a time where you dealt and solved a problem?

1 Answer

Let me say I would not recommend this agency at all but the deals they offer do seem lucrative so make your own minds up just please read all the reviews before deciding. First is a phone "interview" they really sell the day and the company to you and tell you what to research. Tellingly most of the applicants on the day did not apply and were head hunted on sites such as Indeed or Reed (not sure if the get paid by numbers of applicants, but it would not surprise me) They are not as friendly on the day as they are on the phone interviews which again did not fill me with confidence about the company. Open Day: 1) Open questions to group but you have to be picked to give an answer. Basic sales/graduate questions and self introductions. 2) Personality questionnaire, that they don't use on the day, and which is pointless to fill in for at least half the group (who don't get through). Not sure why they don't do this later on in the process...Other than its a time filler. Along with questionnaire is a Maths and English test again they could do this with only the successful applicants as they are not marked that day (more time filler?) 3) Apprentice style task using groups (Tip- make sure you are picked as leader), and feedback session (Tip-make sure you contribute a lot) 4) Refer friends, they seemed to pressure us into this a little and I found out why. 5) Straight after getting your friends details they will tell you if you're successful and get a one on one interview, lunch and further interview prep. 6) If you are not successful you're told to leave and that you can ring in a few days for feedback. You can't get feedback on the day but they ring the referrals within the hour.

110 of 533 Interview Questions