Receptionist Interview Questions in Manchester, England | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Receptionist

Receptionist Interview Questions in Manchester, England

Receptionists will be asked to take on a number of clerical roles in the office, including answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, and working face-to-face with customers. Employers are looking for candidates with excellent organizational skills and who knows how to maintain a positive, helpful attitude in the workplace. In an interview you may be asked about any bookkeeping or scheduling experience you have. Be prepared with personal anecdotes about instances when you assuaged a frustrated customer or worked around a scheduling conflict.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you know about Boss Model Management

1 Answer

To my understanding Boss Model Management is a Modelling Agency who works for many companies through out England, and you have a well balanced relationship with all of your customers.

Give me a example of a tough workload and how you dealt with it?

What's your biggest achievement this year, personal or work related ?

What would you do if a visitor asked you to reveal information about a student?

If a guest is upset and loosing their temper, how would you handle the situation?

1 Answer

name a time you dealt with a difficult customer

1 Answer

Tell me about yourself Do you know anything about us

name a good customer service experience name a bad customer service experience can you work nights are you flexible with your working patterns the needs of the hotel come first before anything else is that ok

110 of 20 Interview Questions