Sales Consultant Interview Questions in Manchester, England | Glassdoor

Sales Consultant Interview Questions in Manchester, England

"Companies depend on sales consultants to establish trust between clients and companies through their marketing, interpersonal, and customer service skills. Expect to draw heavily on previous experience during an interview. Popular questions ask about situations in which you have changed a client's mind or demonstrated strong interpersonal skills during challenging times. You may also have to demonstrate your sales skills by pitching a product to the interviewer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I first did the role play by selling phone with different data plan to the interviewer? Tell me about yourself? Can I know the challenge you have had providing services to the customers? What will you do different as a sales consultant at carphone warehouse?

1 Answer

I was a able to demonstrate the sales role to the interviewer by following the instruction on the leaflet

Tell me about the products you sell in current role, when if read CV current role not just about product but associated services

if a customer came in to store and asked you for the best phone deal what would you do?

1 Answer

-What do you know about Harvey Nichols? -What fashion trends do you currently follow? -What would you bring to your role at Harvey Nichols?

What is your level of interest with regards to technology?

Tell me a time when ...............