Software Developer Interview Questions in Manchester, England | Glassdoor

Software Developer Interview Questions in Manchester, England

"Software developers design, write, test, and maintain the code for a software system. Extensive knowledge of programming languages, data structures, and algorithms are necessary to pass the technical interview which is designed to test these skills. Employers are looking for candidates with a bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience. "

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The most difficult questions for me were the ones related with my views on social and economic justice issues. They really care about bringing people in that question the status quo and have their own opinions on different topics even if these topics can be controversial.

1 Answer

My answers to these questions were always very honest and I never try to reply with something that was aligned with my interviewers views. I think that is what they were looking for, people who is honest, opinionated and is always asking questions.

The problem was they didn't, they just preached about how good they were, quoting statements from books, I found it rather odd

1 Answer

Tell us about a time where you dealt and solved a problem?

1 Answer

Give us an example when you were humble, curious, inspirational, determined and reliable?

Who inspires you, what's on your bucket list, where do you want to visit in the world.

"Run me through your CV"

1 Answer

What is your favourite language/what web technology excites you?

How do you explain a complex thing to your audience?