Software Engineer Interview Questions in Manchester, England | Glassdoor

Software Engineer Interview Questions in Manchester, England

Software engineers write programs to design and develop computer software. Interviews are highly technical, so come ready to work through coding problems and math brainteasers. The specific questions you are asked will depend on what type of programming position you are looking for. Try researching a specific software discipline such as web development, application development, or system development.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Technical questions (data structures/algorithms)

Discussions about past projects, roles, and problems faced.

We dove into some specifics around Database performance and optimisation

1 Answer

We had a whiteboard session where we discussed some technical implementations of micro service architectures

1 Answer

What is . . . (Insert technical term/technology)

Given an ordered binary tree, write a function that tells you wether an element is in the tree or not

1 Answer

I did only the competence interview, about my past projects and current. They asked me a lot of informations about technologies used and so on. They said me that I couldn't proceed to the technical test because I answered to a question in a contradictory manner. I mean they ask me If I used automatic test environment I said No, specifing that in my last project, my application was under an aoutomatic test but configured by the test team, I received the feed back to fix bug or improve some parameters but I never used directly an automatic test environment. It is no a contraddiction in my opinion.

Explain OOPs, difference run time and compile time binding?