Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Manufacturing Engineer

Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions

1,496

Manufacturing engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You are in charge of a production line and one of the safety guarding is missing on conveyor. The production supervisor wants to start production. What would you do?

5 Answers

Won't start production unless the safety guarding is fixed.

cease and dessist.

Don't start production. This is both a quality issue and a potential safety issue.

What are your computer skills?

3 Answers

This was a very 'hands on' interview. No BS questions, but know every manufacturing process you can, regardless how abstract. Same goes for surface finishing, treatments, and manufacturing automation. Also Apple does things very differently, cost is second to quality, So where other manufacturers are stamping sheet metal and molding things out of cheap pot metal, Apple is CNC'ing components, has incredibly tight tolerances, and is highly automated.

3 Answers

What did you dislike most about your last job

What is an engineer

2 Answers

You're in a row boat, which is in a large tank filled with water. You have an anchor on board, which you throw overboard (the chain is long enough so the anchor rests completely on the bottom of the tank). Does the water level in the tank rise or fall?

2 Answers

"Do you care what title you are given if hired".

2 Answers

What do you absolutely dread doing?

2 Answers

What would be the time mix that I would prefer , Computer / Document , vs out in the plant .

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Generally asked about projects I had worked on in my past jobs.

110 of 1,496 Interview Questions