Manufacturing interview questions | Glassdoor

NIKE Interviews

jobs.nike.com /  HQ: Beaverton, OR

857 Interviews

2.6 Easy

Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You are an ABM for Chips Ahoy. You notice that sales/revenue is up 5% compared to last year but your total share of the cookie category has declined 5%. How do you explain this apparent contradiction?

3 Answers

Basically I mentioned that I would want to know what was happening with my existing competitors. Where they experiencing the same thing? In the end, the answer the interviewer was looking for was.....Yes, sales/revenue was increasing for Chips Ahoy, but the cookie category was growing at a faster rate (because of new entrants into the category) than sales/revenue.

Is this some sort of joke question seriously ... Category is growing faster than you are that's how you lose share no brainer

You rose the price. Ly vs ty. Ly comps vs unit comps.

how did you handle people who don't co-operate?

2 Answers

What would you do if one of your employees came to you with a very personal problem that did not have anything to do with their job?

Explain/define "Weighted Average".

1 Answer

If you could know for sure either the Sales, Costs, or Advertising Costs associated with launching a new product which would you choose?

1 Answer

Tell me about an experience where you were forced to handle a conflict, and what was the outcome

2 Answers

How would you handle a differing opinion from another experienced Engineer.

1 Answer

Q2: A pnp transistor with its base connected to a voltage source, the V source is connected to a +10V source. The emitter of the transistor is connected to a resistance, and then to the same +10V source. The collector side is connected to a capacitor, which is not charged at t=0-. Given the graph of Vsource = 10 V stepping up at t = 0 to further, draw the graph of Vout. Vout is between the point of collector and capacitor.

3 Answers

Name your favorite MAC product and sell it to me?

1 Answer

What will I add to improve the work culture and improve the productivity of the facility.

110 of 69,651 Interview Questions