Manufacturing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Manufacturing Interview Questions

"Manufacturing covers a broad spectrum of jobs, each of which differs in its requirements. The questions you are asked in a manufacturing interview will depend on the tasks you are expected to perform. As most manufacturing jobs revolve around creating components and assembling components into products, you can expect to be interviewed about your ability to perform repetitive assembly line-style tasks with precision and accuracy. You may also be asked about any physical disabilities that would prevent you from lifting heavy objects or performing other typical factory floor tasks."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How have you implemented process improvement in situations where the employees were reluctant to change.

1 Answer

I did not find any question to be difficult. Some were more probing than others. I suppose that a question like "Name a conflict you had at your last job and tell us how you handled it." was one thing I did not expect.

1 Answer

Very very tough behavioral questions Asked about times when I had tough standings with my group, about my failures, and other related questions

1 Answer

What did you do at Hawk Technology?

1 Answer

You're in a row boat, which is in a large tank filled with water. You have an anchor on board, which you throw overboard (the chain is long enough so the anchor rests completely on the bottom of the tank). Does the water level in the tank rise or fall?

2 Answers

What are Value Stream Maps?

1 Answer

When was the last time you were creative?

1 Answer

Why decided to leave the fomer companies

1 Answer

How should I have to proceed with under performing personnel

1 Answer

"Describe a situation in which you made a mistake or error and realized it, and what did you do to correct it."

1120 of 1,616 Interview Questions