Manufacturing Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Manufacturing Technician Interview Questions

Manufacturing technician interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you plan on going to grad school?

2 Answers

This was unexpected because I feel like that is something that shouldn't disqualify you from getting a job

This is them figuring out if you will stay long term. They want to know how long they'll have you to do mundane work for them. At the same time, if you excel at the position, they'll remember the answer to factor whether or not to "promote" you to a lead position.

What programming languages do you know? What is your familiarity with PLC ladder logic? Do you think that the decision of U.S. Manufacturing to leave automation in exchange for cheap overseas labor was myopic?

2 Answers

Why should we hire you?

What are my strengths.

1 Answer

Kept asking questions about vacuum, lowest vacuum worked with.

1 Answer

Define the word ambiguous. Describe a time when you received ambiguous instruction and how you overcame it.

1 Answer

There weren't many difficult questions, just how you answered and related your skills and experience to the position.

1 Answer

What do expect from a boss?

1 Answer

Mostly the same questions found on the pre-screen exam. "Name a problem you had at a job and tell me how you solved it" "Do you work and play well with others" "Do others work and play well with you"

1 Answer

I did not find any question to be difficult. Some were more probing than others. I suppose that a question like "Name a conflict you had at your last job and tell us how you handled it." was one thing I did not expect.

110 of 314 Interview Questions