mapping developer Interview Questions

mapping developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
OpenText
Mapping Developer was asked...March 3, 2019

What is the greatest challenge you have faced?

asd

Nuro

What is your favorite app and why?

1 Answers

What is the valid line and non valid feature in GIS?

Nuro

How to convert meter to latitude and longitude? the formula have been given through interview

1 Answers

How many roads in United State?

Nuro

Why you are the best candidate for this position?

1 Answers

The conversion is: x = R * cos(lat) * cos(lon) y = R * cos(lat) * sin(lon) z = R *sin(lat) Less

Sylvera

Questions on how to improve upon the take home technical challenge.

1 Answers

Went through pragmatic, time- and cost-effective constraints which I had to abide by. What I would do on a real, non-test case. Less

Sylvera

My background and relevant experiences. How I would apply these skills to the role. The role was a very defined thing with an absolute measure of success/failure.

1 Answers

Standalone point: Worth mentioning the perks of an SME in that I was initially interviewed for another role, it became apparent that, I would be more suited to a different role, and so I was entered for the other role in that moment. This would not happen at larger or public sector organisations. Minor downsides of any SME in that, likely due to the smaller team, processes are less set in stone. Predicted dates for interview invitations or general responses can be slow. (was told 1 month later). Plus side of the same coin: there were no dealings with a HR team. All dealings were with senior staff and technical specialists. Downside: With no HR, I did not receive a clear answer on the question of wage until the final stage interview. Less

Uber

C++ 11 great features, member methods with const keyword, vector vs list, difference between reference and pointers, forward 'decoration' (he actually meant 'forward declaration', he used wrong term at that time.) Algorithm design: Given a 2D plain and a 30 degree sensor (which can detect points on the plain within its angle), at origin(0,0) , and an array of points (all presented as x,y coordinates), get the maximum number of points the sensor can detect at some angle.

1 Answers

This question is not complete. Whats the actual range of the sensor. Otherwise the answer is infinity for an angle! Less

Nuro

What is the difference between vector and raster graphics

1 Answers

What do you do when there is a disagreement on a project?

TORC Robotics

Live coding: OOPS, Inheritance, Polymorphism and Abstract classes, Switch case, Pass by reference, Pointers etc

Nuro

They asked basic GIS questions along with some critical thinking problems.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Interview Questions

See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs

perl developersap abap developersap developersap abap developer technical leadsap abap developer consultant