marcus evans Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 20 of over 252 interviews

In Person6%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

marcus evans

Application

I interviewed at marcus evans in Sep 2019

Interview

Very thorough interview process. The three-stage interview process starts with a phone screen, then a series of three interviews back to back. They are really are just trying to understand what your motivation is and if you have the drive to handle the work load.

Interview Questions
  • What sales past sales experience.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at marcus evans (San Diego, CA)

Interview

Good process. Interviewed with General Manager, then another person on the team in the same role that I would have for a different perspective both ways. Also interviewed with Office Manager for team fit.

Interview Questions
  • Experience relating not only to sales, but comfort level with one call closing. Ability to get to C-level contacts with an organization. Types of research methods used to identify proper decision making contacts.

marcus evans

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at marcus evans

Interview

Very superficial. I was interviewed by two senior managers. They didn't explain it really well that at the real work we have to also work overtime at home and weekends

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at marcus evans (Montreal, QC) in Jan 2019

Interview

phone call interview then in person, you take couple of personality tests then have an in person interview. Understand the event management industry. watch the videos they send you in the email and use that as a reference

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

marcus evans

Application

I interviewed at marcus evans

Interview

My phone interview lasted about 3 minutes, I had interviewed with the company several years ago, I remembered that they offered an extremely low pay rate. When I asked about this the interviewer said that by asking about a base salary I was ending the interview. I think I saved both of us a wasted hour , I should have refused the interview. Does not seem like a company a true professional should avoid.

Interview Questions
  • Interviewer did not ask any question before ending interview.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at marcus evans (Chicago, IL) in Oct 2017

Interview

first phone interview was super simple. It was more like explaining to me what the company does, how much they pay and the culture than an actual interview. They asked me about my previous experience in sales and went over my resume.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de Mexico

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at marcus evans (Ciudad de Mexico) in Sep 2017

Interview

Contact par Linkedin. Entretien avec les team managers. Le processus a duré environ 1 semaine avec 2 entretien. Les questions sont assez basiques. On pose des questions sur le background et la raison qui nous pousse a postuler chez eux. La réponse de la candidature est donnée par téléphone.

Interview Questions
  • Que penses-tu pouvoir apporter à l'entreprise?

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at marcus evans (Chicago, IL) in Dec 2016

Interview

It was a very straightforward, nothing unexpected type interview. The hiring manager asked behavioral-type questions. It lasted about 30-40 minutes. Invited for a second interview at the office in chicago.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at marcus evans (Chicago, IL) in May 2015

Interview

This interview started very standard and then quickly got tough. A little too tough in my opinion. Some of the questions asked nobody could ever prepare for. Good and bad I guess. The office lobby was clean and friendly. I watched a lot of people coming in and out which gave me a good window into the culture. I went through 2 in person interviews and one over the phone so far. One interview was to "interview" a staff member of my choice. That was very helpful. They do seem a bit unorganized as my interview time was changed 2x and was interrupted by another staff member "needing something quickly". I would think they COULD wait. Found that a little rude.

Interview Questions
  • The most interesting question I was asked that I NEVER saw coming was "why do you feel people go on glass door and write review?" LOL. Now here I am
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at marcus evans (Chicago, IL)

Interview

Communication was on point. Follow up from the company in regards to phone interview/ in person interview confirmation and information on preparation for interview was on point as well. Didn't wait long for interview and felt as though it was informative and direct.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you turn down any job offerings if any before this interview.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Interviews