marcus evans Business Development Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

marcus evans Business Development Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at marcus evans

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at marcus evans (Miami, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

There was an initial phone screen and then the next step was 2 interviews. One with who will be your direct boss in person and then also one with the CEO through video as he is in London. The next step is being offered the job.

Other Interview Reviews for marcus evans

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at marcus evans (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

It was super easy. They seemed to be assesing grit and personality fit more than anything else. I had a phone screen, in person with would be manager, phone interview with another team manager then q&a with the CEO. There was a very informal personality type test as well.

Interview Questions

• What do you think are some challenges to achieving our goals in our markets?   1 Answer
    • What do you see as being the value of this product to our target market?   Answer Question

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at marcus evans (Prague (Czech Republic)) in April 2015.

Interview

The Interview Process was very easy and simple:

1. CV (I waited 2-3 days to get the phone interview after sending my CV)
    2. Phone interview (15-20 minutes)
    3. Face-to-face interview (60 minutes)
    4. Panel/Business case (15-30 minutes)

Generally, the whole selection process is about your CV, career and experiences. In additon, there isn't any pression or difficult questions.

Interview Questions

• What kind of enviroment you develop your work better? Tell me some bad situation that you have overcome.   Answer Question

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at marcus evans (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied via Reed.com and heard back within a week to ten days. I was quite happy with the swift reply of the company. The role itself was very pressured, as you have to make a certain amount of calls a day which was not advertised beforehand. The people around the office help out a bit but everyone is after their own at the end of the day so the office was not a nice place.

Interview Questions

• They asked me 'Where do you see yourself in ten years?'   1 Answer

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at marcus evans (London, England (UK)) in February 2012.

Interview

The manager called me for an interview the same week I applied. I had two interviews the same day and they explained to me the position.
    Salary is not negociable (650£ basis + OTE up to 30K/year) and if you really like to spend your whole day calling ppl (up to 80calls/day) go for it...
    You have opportunities to grow rapidly but as long as you stay in sales, you will be selling till being a Director (minimum)

Interview Questions

• Sales pitch   1 Answer
    • What is making the difference between you and another candidate?   1 Answer

I'm not into Telemarketing even if it is B2B + salary two low..

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at marcus evans (London, England (UK)) in May 2018.

Interview

3 interviews. First one motivations to know more about you and how much do you know the company (interview with a manager), second one personality test, just be yourself, they want to observe not to judge, in the second step you have also a selling simulation in order to understand how do you act in a certain situation (interview with a manger), third one interview with the CEO or a Director, you are probably already chosen but they are interested in meet the person they are going to work with.

Interview Questions

• I want to go on vacation with my dog in a sea location next summer, how do you sell it to me?   1 Answer