marcus evans Event Producer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

marcus evans Event Producer Interview Questions

Interviews at marcus evans

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at marcus evans (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

The phone interview took around 30 minutes. The next step will be a meeting at their office to discuss the role. I will be given a task to solve - this is what I've been told.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for marcus evans

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at marcus evans (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

Quite odd to be honest. A recruiter for an entry-level Event Producer position reached out to me to schedule an interview. Him and I went through the job description and I said I'd interview. A few days later, the person I'm supposed to phone interview with is about 15 minutes late. I notify the recruiter, he says that person had to leave early with an emergency and can't interview until the following Monday...understandable!

Monday comes, the person is 12 minutes late for the phone interview. This is where all the shady Glassdoor reviews of Marcus Evans start to seep in...

The person interviewing me had absolutely no drive to be on the phone. Burning through questions and barely listening to my answers. I attempt to ask a question about the job training (since I was told numerous times throughout the interview that the training is rigorous), and I'm rudely cut off and told I cannot ask questions until it's my time. Shocking. I've never had such a rude interview. They were going to pass my resume off to a different department after the person came to the conclusion that I wasn't right for the position -- and that was the end.

Tip to management: Have people who have not experienced employee burnout yet handle the interviews. This person was clearly uninterested in having to do the interview, and that ultimately sheds a negative light on the overall company.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were very straightforward and easy to answer.   Answer Question

marcus evans Response

Mar 26, 2018 – COO

Thank you for your insights and advise. We always look ways to improve our engagement all internal and external stakeholders.

Event Producer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at marcus evans.

Interview

Interviewer was knowledgeable about the company, day to day happenings, and various positions. The interviewer as very up beat and enthusiastic during the interview as well as very helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at marcus evans (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

I got a call from the recruiter and scheduled a call for a phone interview. The day of the phone interview, no one called me. I hesitated on reaching out to the recruiter, but I did and mentioned that no one called. He then said that the person who was supposed to interview me had to leave to their office in Mexico and would reschedule me with someone else. So I did and days later I had my phone interview. I was then asked to come in for a in person interview. Before the interview, I did my research and saw all the negative reviews on Glassdoor. It was about low pay and it just seemed sketch. During my interview, the guy who interviewed me was the head person (don't recall his position). He had a big ego and was not personable. After the interview, he gave me a stack of papers, one stating that the pay was 30k. When I applied, it definitely stated 40k. I was taken back and knew this was not the position for me if they were to offer it to me. Plus I dont think he liked when I asked him, why does marcus Evans have so many bad reviews on Glassdoor.

Interview Questions

marcus evans Response

Mar 27, 2018 – COO

Thank you for your feedback about your May 2017 interview experience. We only want to be interviewing well prepared candidates and expect them to have researched our website, client testimonials... More