marcus evans Inside Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

marcus evans Inside Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at marcus evans

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at marcus evans (Chicago, IL) in July 2010.

Interview

I had applied online and got a call back few days later. Had a brief phone interview and afterwards they called me in for a personal interview with the sales manager. After that, they called me in for a second interview with the director of the chicago office. Finally, they did a background check on me.

Interview Questions

• Why qualities do you possess, that will make you a great salesman?   Answer Question

The fit wasn't right.

Other Interview Reviews for marcus evans

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at marcus evans (Chicago, IL) in August 2010.

Interview

I applied online and got a call from a recruiter a few days later. She was really cool and it went well and I got called in for a 2nd interview. They sales manager made it very relaxed and we had a great conversation and I got a third interview. I thought it went pretty well.

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at marcus evans.

Interview

2 interviews. high turnover so they interview a lot. interviewers have great sales pitch for the job but fail miserably to follow through after you've been hired. manager at my office was extremely cocky.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I would be capable of sitting in an office all day.   Answer Question