marcus evans Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

marcus evans Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at marcus evans

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at marcus evans (Chicago, IL) in November 2014.

Interview

Initial contact by talent department verifying and clarifying position details and reciprocated interest in moving forward. You will meet for one on one interview with management from specific division for which the posting is related. Provided there is interest from this point you will then meet with other managers and area director to see if they too believe there is a mutual fit before committing and providing offer. Offer was given during 3rd 1:1 meeting.

Interview Questions

• What challenges do you think you might face by taking on this type of sales role?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for marcus evans

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at marcus evans (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

Went through 3 interviews, one phone interview, then two face-to-face interviews. Was going great until had to come back for 3rd and final interview where I faced some interesting answers to the questions i asked.

Interview Questions

• Three words someone would use to explain you. Three different words to explain yourself.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at marcus evans (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone interview followed up by 2 face to face interviews. 2 weeks into the job I kept hearing managers with the same pitch to potential recruits. It's a high turnover job. It's basically a minimum wage job. They said the average 1st year salary range is 55K. No shot