marcus evans Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

marcus evans Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at marcus evans

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at marcus evans (Prague (Czech Republic)) in March 2008.

Interview

During the phone interview, all they want to find out is how much you actually know about their company and the job you applied for - so it's important to know what ME does. Also, why have you chosen that location. Then, you schedule a second interview, which, if you show them you're really really interested in their offer, but cannot really afford traveling to their office from the itnerview, you can schedule it on the phone. Other questions besides the why this company/job/location: what have you got to offer, where do you see yourself in 5 years, biggest success, biggest failure, what are you most proud of, etc.

Interview Questions

• Show your problem solving skills by giving an example. Every single answer had to be related to your previous experience, no general stuff.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for marcus evans

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nicosia (Cyprus)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at marcus evans (Nicosia (Cyprus)) in August 2018.

Interview

I had two interviews. The first one was with the Manager of the department, where the questions were a bit more general. A few days later, I was given a project and I had to about 5 days to complete it. Once I completed it, I had a small meeting with the Manager, where we went through the project. I was then given the position a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current job?

Why should we hire you?

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

Did you have any conflicts at your previous job and how did you deal with them?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nicosia (Cyprus)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at marcus evans (Nicosia (Cyprus)) in November 2018.

Interview

I applied for the position and a few days later, I received a call for a quick phone interview. I was then invited for a 1:1 interview with the manager of the department. A few days later I received an assignment via email that I had to complete within 4-5 working days. Once I submitted it, I received a call for a second interview with the manager of the department along with the CMO of the company. A couple of weeks later, I received an offer which I accepted.