marcus evans Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

marcus evans Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at marcus evans

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at marcus evans (Chicago, IL) in December 2012.

Interview

Got a basic over the phone and then went through two in person.... They say call me back at x time. It's a test to see if you will, they think it means your interested.

Interview Questions

• If I was a drink what drink would I be?   2 Answers

Negotiation

none, given a monthly base and was explained what would happen if I made a sale

Other Interview Reviews for marcus evans

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at marcus evans (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I first received a call and had a phone interview on the spot. After that, they said they wanted to bring me in for an interview in person. I did some research on the company after that phone interview and got the impression it was a terrible work environment and management. During the interview, I knew I didn't want the job, however it started as your typical interview. After 15 min I was told I wasn't what they wanted, thank goodness!

Interview Questions

• The questions she asked were all very typical interview questions. I was asked multiple times why I wanted this job knowing I would probably make $1100 a month.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at marcus evans (San Diego, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straightforward. You can tell that this company conducts interviews pretty much constantly. Their turnover is incredibly high, so as long as you show up and have "soft" skills: tie and jacket, eye contact, professional demeanor, you'll get the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you can do this?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at marcus evans (San Diego, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview process was somewhat informal and unscripted. A paper application was required even after submission of a resumé. The actual job was described in more detail as well as a compensation plan which seemed to try and sell me on why I should work at this employer. The vibe of the interview was off, I noticed that the individuals conducting the interviews were HR personnel but rather employees higher in the sales chain.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about starting from the bottom considering your current position?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at marcus evans (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Overall a ridiculous hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Do you consider yourself funny? Ok then, tell me a joke   Answer Question

Not the right fit. Seemed like they were hiding something

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

These people will act so kind to you in the beginning, buy you lunch and act like your best friend. When you actually hit the sales floor everything comes to light. Anyone can get hired by this company, except if they think you are smart enough to figure out their scam.

Interview Questions

• There are no hard questions here, they need you in the office because the turnover rate is so high. "So what makes you think you'll be good at sales" was the hardest question i had to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer is non-negotiable.

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Send application online, interviewed by phone, interview lasted half an hour, questions about your personality and achievements. then face to face interview lasted one hour. Many questions in detail about the CV than general discussion related to sales. However the salary in the advert was misleading it was only £650 not as adverted between £30k and £40k. They said you can reach this amount with commissions !!!!!

Interview Questions

• Difference between good seller and successful seller   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at marcus evans (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in December 2009.

Interview

Om aangenomen te worden doorloop je één persoonlijk interview met een salesmanager, echt makkelijk om te halen, geen ervaring vereist

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Niets is onderhandelbaar, het salaris is het minimumloon

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at marcus evans (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in September 2013.

Interview

Stap een: telefoonsollicitatie, erg makkelijk. Stap twee: één-op-één sollicitatie, erg standaard vragen. Stap drie: één-op-één sollicitatie. Jong en ambitieus, rare vragen. Het kantoor is dichtbij de Bijlmer Arena, ze verkopen vergaderingen tussen bedrijven. Erg aantrekkelijke salarissen, maar erg moeilijk om meer dan een standaardsalaris te verkrijgen omdat je om meer geld te verzamelen erg dure pakketten moet verkopen via de telefoon.

Interview Questions

• 1) Je weet dat het een interne verkoopbaan is, toch? NEE! Dit werd niet verteld bij de taakomschrijving. 2) Politieke vragen over mijn land.   Answer Question