Marketing analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for marketing analyst

Marketing analyst Interview Questions

"As a marketing analyst, you'll use your analytical skill set to collect information about the market, identify trends, and offer marketing strategies. In an interview context, expect to answer technical questions that will test your knowledge of market analysis. Be prepared to show that you can work in a fast-paced environment, handle large sets of data, and are up-to-date on current industry news."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Explain to me what NPV means?

1 Answer

Net present value - sum of the present values of individual cash flows

Determine the maximum amount that we could afford to pay to have a potential customer reach one of our website.

1 Answer

A Russian gangster kidnaps you. He puts two bullets in consecutive order in an empty six-round revolver, spins it, points it at your head and shoots. *click* You're still alive. He then asks you, do you want me to spin it again and fire or pull the trigger again. For each option, what is the probability that you'll be shot?

12 Answers

1.Case study-- If Wayfair saw a 10% increase in its internet traffic in September 2018 as compared to September 2017 than what possible reasons could have aided this increase? 2. 1000 customers were sent catologs (Manufacturing cost 90 cents). 500 orders received and 25$ discount given on each order. what should be the min avg price each order at a profit margin of 20% to even out the cost of this marketing campaign

8 Answers

how do you know the position

2 Answers

I had lots of SQL questions from how to create indexes, when to use the different joins, Use of views in SQL, how to improve efficiency of query, and how to write sql programmes for large data sets.

1 Answer

I don't remember- it was very conversational which was nice.

2 Answers

What is the biggest challenge Facebook will face in hitting 2 billion users?

2 Answers

Why are you changing fields from management to sales marketing

2 Answers

How do you work with teams?

110 of 1,282 Interview Questions