Marketing Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marketing Analyst Interview Questions

"As a marketing analyst, you'll use your analytical skill set to collect information about the market, identify trends, and offer marketing strategies. In an interview context, expect to answer technical questions that will test your knowledge of market analysis. Be prepared to show that you can work in a fast-paced environment, handle large sets of data, and are up-to-date on current industry news."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Determine the maximum amount that we could afford to pay to have a potential customer reach one of our website.

1 Answer

Step through a sales funnel's metrics (revenue on a product, all costs associated with the sale, ad click through rates, website call-in rates, conversion rates) to back out the maximum cost to acquire a website visitor.

If the interest rates go down, what happens to the value of a bond?

1 Answer

Do you keep up with markets?

1 Answer

Explain to me what NPV means?

1 Answer

A Russian gangster kidnaps you. He puts two bullets in consecutive order in an empty six-round revolver, spins it, points it at your head and shoots. *click* You're still alive. He then asks you, do you want me to spin it again and fire or pull the trigger again. For each option, what is the probability that you'll be shot?

10 Answers

10 yr bond with 9% coupon, market yield is 3%, what's the price of this bond?

3 Answers

I don't remember- it was very conversational which was nice.

2 Answers

Tell me about a time when you worked in a group and you were proved wrong. How did you handle the situation?

2 Answers

What's our mission statement?

2 Answers

How does FlipKey earn revenue?

110 of 1,566 Interview Questions