Marketing Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marketing Analyst Interview Questions

"As a marketing analyst, you'll use your analytical skill set to collect information about the market, identify trends, and offer marketing strategies. In an interview context, expect to answer technical questions that will test your knowledge of market analysis. Be prepared to show that you can work in a fast-paced environment, handle large sets of data, and are up-to-date on current industry news."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is your greatest weakness?

1 Answer

What have you done before that's like this project.

1 Answer

How many ping pong balls can fit in a 10x10x10 foot room?

2 Answers

The questions weren't complex and frankly, the most challenging part of the whole process was trying to maintain my composure and professionalism against an owner who was all over the place psychologically. She kept asking me if was going to "bail" on them and at one point referred to my resume as "sketchy". I felt like I was having a conversation with an insecure ex-girlfriend. The owner graduated from an Ivy League school and was intent on making me aware of this. So in short, if you want to work for a pseudo intellectual/egomaniac this might be the place for you.

1 Answer

All behavioral questions such as what you would do if having different opinion with your boss and so on.

1 Answer

How do you keep up with the news?

1 Answer

Tell me a time when you had to... 1) demonstrated leadership 2) Disagreed with group members and how you dealt with it 3) dealt with a team member who was doing their job 4) Worked under a time constraint 5) Solved a problem with limited resources 6) etc. each of the 5 bahavorial interviews asked on avg. about 3 questions.

Goals

1 Answer

Name the main greeks and how they are derived.

2 Answers

The last 20 minutes in Spanish caught me off guard.

1120 of 1,317 Interview Questions