Marketing Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marketing Analyst Interview Questions

"As a marketing analyst, you'll use your analytical skill set to collect information about the market, identify trends, and offer marketing strategies. In an interview context, expect to answer technical questions that will test your knowledge of market analysis. Be prepared to show that you can work in a fast-paced environment, handle large sets of data, and are up-to-date on current industry news."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are the three different types of tables?

1 Answer

Basic behavioral interview. All questions asked me to elaborate on some aspect of my resume. A couple people really dug into the technical parts of my resume, but they seemed to be checking on whether my resume was accurate more than my current technical abilities. I had a lot of volunteer work on my resume and they only asked me about what looked like fluff to them. Again, they seemed to be checking on how much my resume was embellished. They also asked about places I've traveled, if I play sports, last book I read, etc. The guy who didn't prepare questions asked me what animal describes me best and why. That one was by far the hardest.

1 Answer

Estimate the number of windows in NYC

Precious sale experience?

1 Answer

what is one thing that you love to do but you are not good at? professionally and personally.

1 Answer

write me a matlab code ,and a sql code right away...do some math problem !!!!!!!!

1 Answer

How do you define fixed cost and variable costs.

1 Answer

They ask about skills and future projects.

1 Answer

1) How many databases have you used before? 2) Tell me what this SQL query is about

1 Answer

Can you talk (sell) to 200 people a day?

4150 of 1,316 Interview Questions