Marketing Analytics Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marketing Analytics Manager Interview Questions

Marketing analytics manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Asked a lot of business casing questions related to Marketing, campaign performance, One of the interviews was technical - writing tough SQL code (and they want you to be precise with the SQL code - not enough to be just conceptual), discussing Linear regressions, multi-collinearity, heteroskedascity etc. Other questions that I can think of: 1. What do you think will be the some of the challenges you will face on this job? 2. What are you biggest fears about joining Remitly? 3. What are your weaknesses? 4. Do you think we'll succeed?

1 Answer

Use common business sense (Demand/Supply) frameworks etc, think out loud, review your SQL, stats concepts if applying for a Marketing analytics type of role

The interviewer took a scenario from "Die Hard With a Vengeance" involving getting 4 gallons of water using a 5 gallon jug and a 3 gallon jug.

1 Answer

The case question was like something out of b school strategy class. Not surprisingly the guy who asked it was a former consultant.

Say T-Mobile wants to give a $10 rebate to new subscribers. How would you evaluate this rebate's effectiveness?

Do you have any presentations you can share with the interviewers?

nothing out of the ordinary. definitely helped to prepare by reading all of these reviews. focus was on customer side early but then he wanted to make sure to discuss the driver side as well.

What datasets do you think are the most important in the video game industry?

Several technical questions. Difficulty level will depend on preparation and mental state. For me, a couple of data interpretation questions were difficult and I reasoned out the correct answer. The interviewer told me that they throw these curveballs all the time.

110 of 15 Interview Questions