Marketing Analytics Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Marketing Analytics Manager

Marketing Analytics Manager Interview Questions

Marketing analytics manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Asked a lot of business casing questions related to Marketing, campaign performance, One of the interviews was technical - writing tough SQL code (and they want you to be precise with the SQL code - not enough to be just conceptual), discussing Linear regressions, multi-collinearity, heteroskedascity etc. Other questions that I can think of: 1. What do you think will be the some of the challenges you will face on this job? 2. What are you biggest fears about joining Remitly? 3. What are your weaknesses? 4. Do you think we'll succeed?

1 Answer

Use common business sense (Demand/Supply) frameworks etc, think out loud, review your SQL, stats concepts if applying for a Marketing analytics type of role

The interviewer took a scenario from "Die Hard With a Vengeance" involving getting 4 gallons of water using a 5 gallon jug and a 3 gallon jug.

1 Answer

As one slight negative, I was asked by Dillon about other hiring processes often.

Several technical questions. Difficulty level will depend on preparation and mental state. For me, a couple of data interpretation questions were difficult and I reasoned out the correct answer. The interviewer told me that they throw these curveballs all the time.

What datasets do you think are the most important in the video game industry?

what is your approach to problem solving? basic statistical concepts past projects

Do you have any presentations you can share with the interviewers?

Say T-Mobile wants to give a $10 rebate to new subscribers. How would you evaluate this rebate's effectiveness?

110 of 17 Interview Questions