Marketing Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marketing Assistant Interview Questions

"Marketing assistants support marketing operations through their ability to gather and represent data, track trends, and assembling necessary presentations. In an interview context, expect to be asked about your sales or marketing experience, as well as what you believe represents a good marketing company or a well marketed product. It is an additional bonus if you know how to use HTML, and emphasize any other skills that you can bring that will make you an asset to the company."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe a recent situation where you had to deal with an unhappy customer, and what you did to diffuse the situation.

1 Answer

At my previous job as a weight loss consultant, there were times that clients were frustrated when their weight loss slowed down, or if they were dealing with a plateau. I would redirect the focus on the positive changes the client was making in their lifestyle, and point out the numerous little changes that had occurred during their journey, such as being able to tie their shoelaces without getting winded, and the ability to play outdoors with their children for longer periods without getting tired.

How would you propose a new marketing strategy for the financial advisor?

1 Answer

"Why do you qualify for this position without prior marketing experience?"

1 Answer

What have you ever done technical? (not unexpected but condescending unless BSEE and/or MSEE ask this a lot)

2 Answers

What is direct marketing?

1 Answer

Previous work and why did I leave

1 Answer

Tell me your life's story.

1 Answer

This is an entry level position. Are you OK with that?

1 Answer

Describe your responsibility at your recent position

1 Answer

Walk me though your job history

110 of 1,591 Interview Questions