Marketing Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marketing Communications Interview Questions

Marketing communications interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How have you utilized your relationship with agencies/vendors to achieve company goals?

1 Answer

This division works with a lot of agencies so it is very important you give them an example. If you've never worked with agencies or vendors, think of a situation that is similar in which you were able to utilize your relationship with the other party to achieve some objective.

Tell me about your favorite campaign. How would you approach a new product that we would offer? What would be the first step you would take?

1 Answer

What is your current employer doing better than we are? I work in marketing so I had to answer based on my research done prior to interview. I was so happy I did a ton of research/comparison before going in.

1 Answer

What do you see the organization doing to raise it in prominence?

1 Answer

Do you think you would be satisfied doing this type of work?

4 Answers

During the in-person interview I was asked which boss I liked & disliked the most and why.

1 Answer

Name a time when you felt as if you could not follow company policy and what did you do?

1 Answer

None of the questions were particularly difficult, but the interview was very detailed and there was a lot of discussion of the projects I would be working on. The manager was very engaging and interesting to talk with.

1 Answer

Do you have any questions for me?

1 Answer

What was my salary requirements?

110 of 748 Interview Questions