Marketing Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marketing Communications Interview Questions

Marketing communications interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about your favorite campaign. How would you approach a new product that we would offer? What would be the first step you would take?

1 Answer

Have a solid grasp on your favorite advertising/marketing campaigns. Have a good knowledge of their product before walking into an interview.

What do you see the organization doing to raise it in prominence?

1 Answer

What is your current employer doing better than we are? I work in marketing so I had to answer based on my research done prior to interview. I was so happy I did a ton of research/comparison before going in.

1 Answer

Do you think you would be satisfied doing this type of work?

4 Answers

The most unexpected part of the interview was when she told me this was going to be a short interview, only about 10 to 15 minutes then there would be an additional process. The interviewer was friendly, but I was shocked to find out that the available working hours would be 11am to 8am, Mon - Fri and 9am to 4pm on Saturdays. When I questioned that they work with clients on the weekends, she said yes of course and she seemed offended that I even questioned the working hours. I knew something was off at this point, since that is not typical for a normal marketing agency. We continued on and I let her explain the position, which became obvious was not marketing related at all.

3 Answers

Why should we hire you instead of all the other applicants

2 Answers

Is this something you are interested in?

2 Answers

What would your ideal role be when you graduate? Why this role?

2 Answers

Do you care more about money, career progression or fun

1 Answer

They asked me to provide a writing sample

110 of 880 Interview Questions