Marketing Communications Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marketing Communications Manager Interview Questions

Marketing communications manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you think you would be satisfied doing this type of work?

4 Answers

There's no good answer to this. I said that it would be a different challenge than what I've been doing for the past many years and therefore would be very satisfying as it would keep me challenged.

"HR Guy said: “Depending on your comfort level.....A good answer is "I am looking for a challenge, that is why I am here today. I feel (insert name of company) will provide me with that opportunity which will benefit both (insert name) and my individual career goals."”" --- That would be a good answer for someone who isn't familiar with the company and doesn't already work there, but it isn't a good answer for someone who already works there and was looking to move up in their field. Unfortunately the person doing the interviewing and the person who would have been the manager determined I was overqualified for the job and that I would be bored because they had already been burned by hiring someone who did get bored and left after only a few months. They didn't want to get burned again so they refused to continue communicating with me (this was confirmed with people at the company). The funny thing is, I'm not over qualified for a job I haven't done before. While I am very qualified for what I do and over qualified for lesser positions in the same field, I'm not overqualified to be a car mechanic, because it isn't something I do on a regular basis. It's very unfortunate that HR and TA people assume people are over qualified if their resume is stellar, not realizing that different jobs require different skills and that people do sometimes apply for jobs that are outside their comfort zone for the challenge. Regardless of how 'over qualified' they seem to be for said position.

Why do you wish to join EchoStar?

1 Answer

do you want to go to the next step ?

1 Answer

What is your greatest weakness?

1 Answer

I had to review an entire journal and critique every advertisement in it.

1 Answer

What was my salary requirements?

1 Answer

If you were to take on the website relaunch how would you tackle the project?

What do you like to do?

1 Answer

Name a time when you felt as if you could not follow company policy and what did you do?

1 Answer

Do you have any questions for me?

110 of 120 Interview Questions