Marketing Communications Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marketing Communications Specialist Interview Questions

Marketing communications specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about your favorite campaign. How would you approach a new product that we would offer? What would be the first step you would take?

1 Answer

Have a solid grasp on your favorite advertising/marketing campaigns. Have a good knowledge of their product before walking into an interview.

The most unexpected part of the interview was when she told me this was going to be a short interview, only about 10 to 15 minutes then there would be an additional process. The interviewer was friendly, but I was shocked to find out that the available working hours would be 11am to 8am, Mon - Fri and 9am to 4pm on Saturdays. When I questioned that they work with clients on the weekends, she said yes of course and she seemed offended that I even questioned the working hours. I knew something was off at this point, since that is not typical for a normal marketing agency. We continued on and I let her explain the position, which became obvious was not marketing related at all.

3 Answers

During the in-person interview I was asked which boss I liked & disliked the most and why.

1 Answer

What is your experience purchasing media?

1 Answer

If you could create a team of people you had to work with what skills would they have to have?

1 Answer

What CMS did the company you previously worked for use?

1 Answer

How many years of experience do you have?

1 Answer

What is your design experience?

1 Answer

What is one thing you cannot stand in the work place?