Marketing Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marketing Consultant Interview Questions

Marketing consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

2 Answers

Pour four gallons (half) from the eight gallon container into the five gallon container. Done!!! Four gallons (half) from the eight gallon container. Four gallons (half) from the five gallon container. An eight gallon container is full and both a three gallon container and a five gallon container are empty. Without using any other containers, divide the water into two equal amounts.

- Fill the 5 gallon container completely; you will be left with 3 gallons in the 8 gallon container. - Pour the 5 gallon container into the 3 gallon container. you will be left with 2 gallons in the 5 gallon container. - Pour the 3gallon container back into the 8 gallon and pour the 2gallons of the 5 gallon container back into the 3gallon container. - Use the 8 gallon container which has 6 gallons now and pour its content into the 5 gallon container. you will be left with 1 gallon into the 8 gallon container - Use the 5 gallon container to fill the 3 gallon container which has already 2 gallons. once you do that you will have 4 gallons into the 5 gallon container. - pour the 3 gallons in the 3 gallon container into the 8 gallon container and you will have the 2nd container with the 4 gallons.

Myers Briggs test

1 Answer

They each asked me to practice their sales pitch.

1 Answer

What were the last five sales-related learning tools that you either read, listened to, or attended?

1 Answer

Why are you pursuing a career as a professional salesperson?

1 Answer

Can you describe any marketing campaign that you have done? What do you see yourself in 5 years?

1 Answer

What skills would help you be successful in our organization?

1 Answer

Where do you see our product as being specifically applicable to other industries?

1 Answer

We own a cupcake bakeshop that caters to tourists. Why would we use an application that focuses on a local audience?

1 Answer

Would you prefer to work with an individual working within a big company or a small mom and pop business?

110 of 535 Interview Questions