Marketing Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Marketing Consultant

Marketing Consultant Interview Questions

Marketing consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

2 Answers

Pour four gallons (half) from the eight gallon container into the five gallon container. Done!!! Four gallons (half) from the eight gallon container. Four gallons (half) from the five gallon container. An eight gallon container is full and both a three gallon container and a five gallon container are empty. Without using any other containers, divide the water into two equal amounts.

- Fill the 5 gallon container completely; you will be left with 3 gallons in the 8 gallon container. - Pour the 5 gallon container into the 3 gallon container. you will be left with 2 gallons in the 5 gallon container. - Pour the 3gallon container back into the 8 gallon and pour the 2gallons of the 5 gallon container back into the 3gallon container. - Use the 8 gallon container which has 6 gallons now and pour its content into the 5 gallon container. you will be left with 1 gallon into the 8 gallon container - Use the 5 gallon container to fill the 3 gallon container which has already 2 gallons. once you do that you will have 4 gallons into the 5 gallon container. - pour the 3 gallons in the 3 gallon container into the 8 gallon container and you will have the 2nd container with the 4 gallons.

We like to have fun at work and want to make sure you'll fit in. Do you like to have fun?

1 Answer

We own a cupcake bakeshop that caters to tourists. Why would we use an application that focuses on a local audience?

1 Answer

I felt confident during the interview process and was prepared for any questions. I did not find the interview difficult, or unexpected questions that I could not answer.

1 Answer

What about the position interests you the most?

1 Answer

What merchant would you sign up first?

What is success to you?

1 Answer

What interested you about this company?

Why should I hire you?

1 Answer

All questions were STAR questions.

110 of 564 Interview Questions