Marketing Copywriter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marketing Copywriter Interview Questions

Marketing copywriter interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you have any ecommerce or CRM experience?

1 Answer

No, but I have written on related topics in the technology, including virtualization and data centers.

I will never forget that I was asked "Do you see any moral issue with the monetization of the Gospel?"

1 Answer

The most difficult question asked was how much I knew about the Metagenics product line--which are nutritional supplements and medical foods targeted to general consumers interested in therapeutic lifestyle changes to live healthier lives.

1 Answer

The only question that was unusual was this question: How well do you know HTML? The job post didn't emphasis that it was a requirement, only an additional bonus. At the interview, it seemed like they cared about this more than originally expressed on the job post.

1 Answer

What do you know about web analytics?

1 Answer

What can you say to convince me that you have what it takes to be a marketing copywriter?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you screwed up.

1 Answer

Generic interview questions or "so where do you live" and "are you willing to commute here - have reliable transportation?"

1 Answer

Give me a specific example of when you had an angry customer, on the phone, what they were angry about, and how you resolved it, on the phone.

1 Answer

Why do you have more than 1 email account?

110 of 40 Interview Questions