Marketing Copywriter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marketing Copywriter Interview Questions

Marketing copywriter interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Give me a specific example of when you had an angry customer, on the phone, what they were angry about, and how you resolved it, on the phone.

1 Answer

I couldn't answer the question, because I didn't have that type of work experience. I didn't realize I needed it; I thought I was applying for a marketing copywriter/SEO position...not a job in a call center.

Do you have any ecommerce or CRM experience?

1 Answer

The most difficult questions had to do with my personality, but I am glad that he asked. He wanted honest answers about things that bother me, which just tells me that he wanted the right person for his team and not just for the job.

1 Answer

The most difficult question asked was how much I knew about the Metagenics product line--which are nutritional supplements and medical foods targeted to general consumers interested in therapeutic lifestyle changes to live healthier lives.

1 Answer

The only question that was unusual was this question: How well do you know HTML? The job post didn't emphasis that it was a requirement, only an additional bonus. At the interview, it seemed like they cared about this more than originally expressed on the job post.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you screwed up.

1 Answer

I will never forget that I was asked "Do you see any moral issue with the monetization of the Gospel?"

1 Answer

What do you know about web analytics?

1 Answer

What can you say to convince me that you have what it takes to be a marketing copywriter?

1 Answer

Why do you have more than 1 email account?

110 of 64 Interview Questions