Marketing Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marketing Intern Interview Questions

"As a marketing intern, you must come with the attitude to support the marketing department, but also the understanding that you are there to acquire experience. In your interview, be sure to emphasize your analytical, advertising, and interpersonal skills to make for a good candidate. Expect to be asked about any of your previous sales experience, how you can contribute to their team, and potentially role-play a situation where you must sell your interviewer a product."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Nothing tricky. Asked why I wanted the job, and how I was qualified.

1 Answer

Please tell me a little bit about yourself?

1 Answer

The assessment is a mix of IQ questions and a personality test. There are Raven's Progressive Matrices shapes within the test that I did not see coming.

Behavioral questions

1 Answer

Interviewer asked on spot how would I go about generating more members. What would work best to draw in new gym members.

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 5 years, best quality about yourself, biggest weakness.

Why McKinney?

1 Answer

How do you get your ideas for your designs. Do they come to you, do you research what others or doing, or what?

1 Answer

Because it was between me and one other candidate, my last phone interviewer asked me lots of scenario questions (what kind of campaign would you create if this type of client approached you for a sponsorship).

1 Answer

Why do you want to switch to the entertainment industry? What are some of the movies that are associated with Anchor Bay?

1120 of 659 Interview Questions