Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marketing Interview Questions

Marketing positions cover a variety of roles, ranging from technical market analysis to creative storytelling. If interviewing for an analytical role, expect to answer statistical questions about market trends and patterns. If interviewing for a non-technical role, focus on highlighting your strong written and oral communication skills as well as your experience running compelling campaigns.

Marketing Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

how do you attempt to sale when there are no customers in the sore?

7 Answers

by calling people and begging them to come to the store to shop,no kidding!

use the time to call your clients and tell them about upcoming events in the store. Be sure to suggest that they come by to shop with you.

Contacting my Clients. Sometimes when starting out you do not have clients and I recommend asking friends and family to ask around for people to come in and as well posting events online and in neighborhoods. It sounds foolish but you will notice a difference in your paycheck and when you meet your goals and pre-sales.

You notice that adwords revenue for a certain word has dropped in Italy for the last 30 days. How do you go about determining why that has happened?

4 Answers

What actions would you take if you found that you are actually carrying too much inventory?

2 Answers

Which selling technique do you think works better for our company... the hard sell or the softer, knowledgeable sale?

1 Answer

Using what we have used to define sales, give me an example of a situation in which you have had to use collaborative selling? What made the situation difficult and what was successful about it?

1 Answer

What are the issues in being successful as an agent which Fathom Realty should focus in our quest to optimal optimize Agent's personal success?

1 Answer

How did I market myself to Realtors and do you think Homeside can assist in that process.

1 Answer

What would be your marketing strategy for running your business ?

1 Answer

Do you value a company with room for growth?

1 Answer

What is the difference between direct and in-direct marketing?

110 of 8,777 Interview Questions