Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marketing Interview Questions

Marketing positions cover a variety of roles, ranging from technical market analysis to creative storytelling. If interviewing for an analytical role, expect to answer statistical questions about market trends and patterns. If interviewing for a non-technical role, focus on highlighting your strong written and oral communication skills as well as your experience running compelling campaigns.

Marketing Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

My interview with the Senior Exec was the hardest because he seemed to be a very skilled interviewer. They kind where it does not seem like he asked you a question yet you seem to be saying something you were not expecting to reveal about yourself. He also asked me the total Market Cap of my current company.

1 Answer

yes, I was asked about business cases, weakness and future personal goals. You have to do some research about the interview

1 Answer

Why do you want to work in marketing?

1 Answer

during the all-day series of in-person interviews, one will include a market sizing opportunity based on limited financial data from competitors. Others may provide a several year financial history of a company along with intentionally vague details about competitors' current operations and market share. Within a 20-30 minute timeline, you are asked to develop a market growth strategy citing specific opportunities and areas for growth (e.g. new markets or products) that can help Company X beat competitors in the mid-to-long run

1 Answer

All questions were related to past solution delivery experience and the ability to demonstrate through example, successful internal marketing and technology client's needs and the results.

1 Answer

How would you approach the marketing aspects of our business?

1 Answer

What would you do to change a specific product

1 Answer

Describe a situation where you had to work in a teaming environment and someone on your team isn't doing their work. How would handle the situation?

1 Answer

Management was very concerned saving and increasing market share with a major retail pharmacy chain account in the Midwest. Since I don't have retail experience but do have distribution experience, I had to suggest ways I might enhance EXP's relationship with the 1,000 pharmacy chain, including participating in trade shows and training reps for outbound calls to small retail pharmacies belonging to the chain.

1 Answer

What do you think your current company could do better?

1120 of 269 Interview Questions