Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marketing Interview Questions

Marketing positions cover a variety of roles, ranging from technical market analysis to creative storytelling. If interviewing for an analytical role, expect to answer statistical questions about market trends and patterns. If interviewing for a non-technical role, focus on highlighting your strong written and oral communication skills as well as your experience running compelling campaigns.

Marketing Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is Business Process Methodology? Have I ever participated in Conference Room Pilot? What was my role as a 'Consultant' in my previous organizations?

1 Answer

Where do I REALLY want to see myself within 3 months, 1 year, 10 years?

1 Answer

Something like "If it costs .02 cents to print up a mailer and .20 cents to mail it and each marketing lead costs .001 cents but we can buy a list that should give is a 1.5% response rate and of those we will land 1% and they will carry and average balance of $1,000 for the year and we earn 10% on that is it better to buy the list or purchase the leads.

1 Answer

What do you feel you can bring to our team that will exceed other people's capabilities.

1 Answer

no intelligent questions asked from this hiring employee.

1 Answer

Very few questions were asked. Just your basic tell me about yourself, and where do you see yourself in five years. The most asked question would be Do you understand?

Tell me about yourself.

1 Answer

When looking at a new product, what factors to consider in its feasibility?

2 Answers

I got a business case question for one of their products. They asked me what strategy I would use to launch it.

1 Answer

How do you think a sales person should behave? Carry out their duties?

3140 of 262 Interview Questions