Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marketing Interview Questions

Marketing positions cover a variety of roles, ranging from technical market analysis to creative storytelling. If interviewing for an analytical role, expect to answer statistical questions about market trends and patterns. If interviewing for a non-technical role, focus on highlighting your strong written and oral communication skills as well as your experience running compelling campaigns.

Marketing Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

The most difficult question asked was how I planned to organize my day given I would be working from home, which I had never done before. After thinking about it and hearing the thoughts from the founder, my answer was to approach it just as if I was leaving the house for work. So shower, get dressed, eat, and then go to the office and shut the door behind me.

1 Answer

When looking at a new product, what factors to consider in its feasibility?

1 Answer

Kept asking me if I knew about marketing, since my degree was in communication.

1 Answer

Why I had switched 5 jobs within 2 years.

1 Answer

All behavioral questions such as what you would do if having different opinion with your boss and so on.

1 Answer

Must be willing to buy into the program. Willingness to be paid commission only. and must obtain your own leads.

1 Answer

How would you go about your daily job as a Market Risk manager? What analysis will you do?

1 Answer

are you going to produce big numbers immediately?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for Financial Additions.

1 Answer

They asked me what was one thing that I felt like I needed to improve on...

5160 of 269 Interview Questions