Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marketing Interview Questions

Marketing positions cover a variety of roles, ranging from technical market analysis to creative storytelling. If interviewing for an analytical role, expect to answer statistical questions about market trends and patterns. If interviewing for a non-technical role, focus on highlighting your strong written and oral communication skills as well as your experience running compelling campaigns.

Marketing Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Sell me something in the room?

1 Answer

how can you change our processes?

1 Answer

"Are you able to deal with all different types of personalities?"

1 Answer

How would you develop business?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time where you had to do something that you had never done before.

1 Answer

Management was very concerned saving and increasing market share with a major retail pharmacy chain account in the Midwest. Since I don't have retail experience but do have distribution experience, I had to suggest ways I might enhance EXP's relationship with the 1,000 pharmacy chain, including participating in trade shows and training reps for outbound calls to small retail pharmacies belonging to the chain.

1 Answer

Where do you see our product as being specifically applicable to other industries?

1 Answer

What brought you to (insert company name here) as opposed to their competion?

1 Answer

What are some revenue models outside of advertising you can think of for Ask.com?

1 Answer

Can you sell me this pen?

5160 of 270 Interview Questions