Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marketing Interview Questions

Marketing positions cover a variety of roles, ranging from technical market analysis to creative storytelling. If interviewing for an analytical role, expect to answer statistical questions about market trends and patterns. If interviewing for a non-technical role, focus on highlighting your strong written and oral communication skills as well as your experience running compelling campaigns.

Marketing Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How many people are in Logan Airport at 9am on a Monday morning?

2 Answers

Need to remember that some flights can use Boston as a connection. Don't forget passengers have family/friends that send them off. The best approach is to divide out into different categories of people: passengers, workers, friends/fam etc. and then estimate each. To estimate passengers, estimate number of run ways available (based on # of terminals) and what portion has planes, how big the size of the plane is etc...

Do not forget the number of runways in order to estimate the number of passengers

How do you think Amazon may have come up with the $80 fee for the Amazon Prime membership program? - this is a classic pricing question.

2 Answers

What is the marketing strategy of your former company?

2 Answers

Estimate the market for bike helmets

1 Answer

The most difficult part of the interview for me was when they asked me about why I left my previous position.

1 Answer

No questions. Just told me I don't fit in, and I'm not qualified.

1 Answer

Describe a situation where you had to work in a teaming environment and someone on your team isn't doing their work. How would handle the situation?

1 Answer

Questions about current employer's compensation model for sales.

1 Answer

What is the market for tennis balls in your city?

Typical campaign process