Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marketing Interview Questions

Marketing positions cover a variety of roles, ranging from technical market analysis to creative storytelling. If interviewing for an analytical role, expect to answer statistical questions about market trends and patterns. If interviewing for a non-technical role, focus on highlighting your strong written and oral communication skills as well as your experience running compelling campaigns.

Marketing Interview Questions

Mutual fund presentation because they provide minimal resources to shape the presentation; requires thorough knowledge of the fund because they WILL question you heavily during the Q&A afterward

What would you do to help our organization that other marketing people wouldn't be able to do?

1 Answer

None. Extremely basic but simply asked if the drive was a problem and they are looking to hire five people (always a red flag when they advertise ONE job. Also, alludes to high turnover and instability.

1 Answer

Name a time that you were innovative and it led to a policy change. This was a difficult question, because I had a list of almost 30 examples of when I did something innovative; however, only a couple of those led to a change in policy.

Do you have an angel card?

1 Answer

They asked me if i would like a management position?

1 Answer

In 60 seconds or less explain the most difficult obstacle that has gotten in your way and how did you overcome it?

(only actual question asked) What's the difference between direct and indirect marketing?

1 Answer

Why I had switched 5 jobs within 2 years.

1120 of 261 Interview Questions