Marketing manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marketing manager Interview Questions

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Can you tell me how you would manage a new product launch?

1 Answer

I would put together a launch plan with input from the necessary teams: Product Management, Engineering, Testing, Support. A part of the plan would include schedule, key stakeholders and responsible team members, and key deliverables and milestones with dates. I would arrange weekly meetings leading up to the launch date and manage the progress on each of the milestones and deliverables by coordinating with each of the team members.

How will you position the current legacy product considering that the next generation product is beginning to be offered.

1 Answer

Do you know anything about Chartwell Higher Education?

1 Answer

Tell me the thought process and planning as well as the execution in the launching a product x or creating a positioning for a product/feature Y.

1 Answer

Describe a situation that was particularly challenging for you and how you overcame it.

1 Answer

What kind of tools do you use for social media management?

1 Answer

Everyone asked me if I had a sense of urgency.

1 Answer

How many cans of paint would you need to paint one wing of a 747?

11 Answers

Die Hard question - you have two containers, one holds 3 gallons, one holds 5 gallons, unlimited supply of water. How do you get exacly 4 gallons in a container?

6 Answers

If John Locke from lost was running for president of the island what would be his campaign slogan.

6 Answers