Marketing manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marketing manager Interview Questions

9,027

marketing manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you convince a CIO of a utility to care about energy efficiency?

5 Answers

This is a bit of a trick question. CIO really does NOT care about efficiency because it means less revenue. However, some states are mandating efficiency programs and so the CIO wants to do this as cost effectively as possible. Some utilities in some states also face competition for energy consumption, so a customer engagement program that makes consumers feel good about their utility will help with rate approvals and satisfaction ratings, which will boost the bottom line overall.

He cares because if he can lower the system peak number, he can lesson the amount of spinning reserves he must have in place, whixh in effect is stranded capital.

CIO cares since as a company executive he needs to work with his customers (operating unit executives) to cut costs and increase revenues. By providing a solution that mines data to assist customer to save energry usage - the CIO is prioviding a solution for the utility to flatten its energy demand curve.

How are you going to make this Company better and more profitable.

2 Answers

How do you motivate people?

1 Answer

Can you tell me how you would manage a new product launch?

1 Answer

What do you see the organization doing to raise it in prominence?

1 Answer

What is your current employer doing better than we are? I work in marketing so I had to answer based on my research done prior to interview. I was so happy I did a ton of research/comparison before going in.

1 Answer

Do you know anything about Chartwell Higher Education?

1 Answer

What was the most comprehensive marketing strategy you defined and executed?

1 Answer

Tell me the thought process and planning as well as the execution in the launching a product x or creating a positioning for a product/feature Y.

1 Answer

How will you position the current legacy product considering that the next generation product is beginning to be offered.

110 of 9,027 Interview Questions