Marketing Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marketing Operations Manager Interview Questions

Marketing operations manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

There was no difficult questions, it was to get an understanding of me as a person and if I would be a good fit with the team.

1 Answer

The thing that frustrated me the most with this interview was it was easy to get a read on the interviewer. He needed a middle manager but seemed to not want to be the one conducting the interviews. They identified several candidates but most had not come in for the interview it seemed. Also everyone seems to have only been there a year or less.

How would you approach emerging markets from a business perspective? And how would you get other parts of the business to see the value in those markets (especially compared to the much higher short and longterm value of existing markets).

What was the most difficult situation you dealt with.

1 Answer

None of the questions were difficult. There were behavioral questions on tools that I had built, questions about the current product suite, and my recommendations on additional products.

What does the Virtuous Circle of Success mean to you?

1 Answer

How would you describe the difference in Marketing in the USA versus LatinAmerica

What is your experience with Cisco's marketing tools.

How would you promote us?

1 Answer

What has been a challenge you have encountered recently and how have you overcome

110 of 22 Interview Questions